Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: to carl

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Joni will get you the password. You need to download the GMail program that is in the other thread...of which title I forget right now...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The "Songs For Download" thread, first post by Joni. It seems a safe enough program. So far I have had no occurences of spyware.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member SleazeRoxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wont be ANY spyware unless someone here PUTS IT THERE! so note to everyone! Dont put spyware on these drives! (like anyone here would do that!)

    Carl I said it once, I'll say it again...kickass material!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member pbtunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2005
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chris,
    really nice stuff in your folder...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't be arsed downloading software to allow
    me to download a different kind of mp3s. Carl -
    if your stuff's available in mp3 format, please
    email it to me - [email protected] - and
    I'll listen to it.

    D.
    take

  6. #36
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe Ian had never heard it before. His name is in it. On the rewrite, ya better not delete my line! LOL! Still a kickass song.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That explains why he likes it though. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Especially since he gets the cool part of being at the bar!!!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, lucky bastard. Well, my line is right by his, so maybe I'm at the bar too. I did "Just find heaven", right?

  9. #39
    Inactive Member pbtunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2005
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    carl,
    the RCC stuff is great. song 1 to 4 are not that different to G&P i think.
    if the first album is kinda this style ,i have to get it.
    now we just need another "pieces of time"...

  10. #40
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just been listening to the pieces of time tracks again Carl. great stuff especially syuperstar satellite.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •